Saturday, May 21, 2011

Roadtrip

Myself and Uisce just came back from a week's galavanting around the country. We've visited friends in Mayo, Leitrim and Limerick. It was lovely to get away and get out of my head and life and just observe other people for a while. Like a mental holiday:) I mean when the mind is off on holidays:) Anyhow, after about 1000kms (well done Mr. G, you're the best little car ever), I can say Uisce is a super dog tp travel with, she really got into the groove of it all, the ever changing scenery and company of dogs, kids and big people. Car, forests, lakes, rivers, houses of all sorts, etc etc, I claim she even learnt to go to pee when I tell her before getting into the car and stuff (handy...:)
Anyways, funnily enough the few pictures I took along the way all have Uisce on them, no sign of a car or anything else we've seen on the way.... Ah well... Here's to obsessions;-)


Uisce and Jack in action





Niamh with Cosmo, Thea and Uisce in Leitrim



Uisce, Maggie the goat and Luke in Mayo


New addition to the house, the all window bathroom and hallway, Mayo


I love socks....


....and Oliver, but a bit afraid of the little car:)


It is time to have a pic of the 2 of us, don't have the facial similarity just yet;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment