Sunday, May 8, 2011

Painting, jam and the mouse found!

Had a couple of busy indoors days - the weather has been so Irish, that the backyard is full of cats and dogs ;-) Well, anyhow, way too much rain has fallen, so I took to the shelter of my little tin box and performed some chores long planned - painted the bedroom! Or I should say turned the dark hole of doom into a warm beautiful room:) Pictures below to prove what madness comes to life when you add me, paintbrushes and some outcast old paints I found in the deep pockets of my place. I'm very happy with it anyways, it is great when something long planned gets done:)
There's a few other pics just to say something about Uisce as well, who's been in her element the last week or so, and finally found the mouse which has been living within her reach all this time. She also has been subjected to hours of loud good rain music, there's a pic below of the rare moment when she didn't try to catch the percussionist's hands in action or wasn't trying to play the guitar:)
Anyhow, I better go off to the garen before the next lot of rain arrives!:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment