Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summertime

come on lea, let's go to the field and throw stones for me, will ya!


beautiful mallow


green manure field on the farm. wish i could photograph scents!
flowery garden
there's a few veggies too, and uisce of course

the butterfly bush


on a rainy day, after running around on the mucky field

beautiful calendula
After walk in Courtmacsherry, Niall, Vicky, Uisce and Mr. G

Squeek camping in Uisce's bed

Uisce and her brother, Bodhi finally find a way to peacefully exist together

It's been quite busy the last while, well, calling it summertime may be a little too much, as it's been in fairness another shite irish summer... Anyways, I've been back to work the last month n a half or so, first it felt like another headbang at the end of another cul de sac, but then I convinced myself that I need money and it really isn't that horrible.... At least it's only 2 days a week, and another one on the farm, and the rest just flies by, sometimes a cleaning job comes up, or a felt course, or simply some rehearsals, recording, or whatever. Anyways, a bit more routine is doing me a world of good. And makes me appreciate the time I got more. I've been also working away with mr. Cello on our future carreer together as a loopy cello orchestra, and can't wait for DHL to deliver the tool I bought from Germany, which will make it all very possible and sophisticated.
Altogether I reckon we've got a pleasant flow going really, with the usual hiccups of being me;-)

The zoo is doing well, still lively as ever.
Here's a couple of pictures, they're more interesting than words ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment